As a production employee you are responsible for an important part of the production: quality control and packaging of the products. Do you have an eye for detail and can you work well together? Then this job is for you!
• Quality control of products and packaging;
• Packing products;
• Pack and stack products;
• Preparing, moving and completing goods in the warehouse;
• Working in 2/3 shifts (morning and afternoon, possibly evening);
• You work in a team;
• Possible locations: Roosendaal, Waalwijk, Tilburg, Eindhoven or Tholen;
• Working in normal conditions between 18-21°C.
• Experience as a production employee is a plus;
• Basic English or Polish;
• Willing to work overtime in peak periods;
• Driving license is a plus;
Become a driver! Did you know that as a driver you can save as much as € 100 per month?
• We are looking for a motivated, focused, hands-on and precise working person.
• Hourly wage between € 10.22 – € 12.00 gross;
• With good performance prospects of a permanent position;
• We provide transport to and from work;
• We provide housing;
• We aim to offer a minimum of 32 stable working hours per week.