Are you in love with recruitment? Does your heart beat faster to find the right match between the customer and the ideal candidate? Do you want to fully focus on growth? For our head office in Waalwijk, we are urgently looking for a motivated, go-getter recruiter.
What does your day as a recruiter look like?
In the morning, you first try to wake up by means of drinking a cup of coffee/tea/water. After you (the social person you are) have finished greeting your colleagues, your day starts with a short meeting with your manager. In this, you discuss the state of affairs and ensure that your findings are clear to your colleagues from recruitment.
After this you start your work, which includes screening, assessing and contacting candidates, answering emails, searching for candidates, writing, posting and managing vacancies, switching operations and managing the entire recruitment process. However, the position of recruiter at T&S Flexwerk naturally entails much more challenge. This gives you the opportunity to think about the entire recruitment process at our largest clients, and you have access to external and fellow recruiters in Spain. You and your colleagues set up the process together with the Operations manager. You will, among other things, know how to streamline the process regarding the influx of the right (international) candidates for the locations in the Netherlands.
An important part of your work is arranging the arrival of your international candidates.
- Professional proficiency in English and Polish;
- Speaking Spanish is a big plus;
- Proactive and independent;
- Great empathy and people skills are essential to find the right candidates;
- Previous experience is not a pre, but enthusiasm is;
- A flexible attitude, you prefer to work in a changing environment;
- Humor and collegiality, you like to work together in a friendly team;
- Full time available.
- Fulltime position for 40 hours
- A starting salary of 13€ per hour with a chance of a raise after 6 months
- 25 holidays, 8% holiday allowance
- Laptop and phone
- View on a permanent contract
- Room for personal development and lots of freedom
- A pleasant working atmosphere with nice and international colleagues